Share Your Cup Thursday #26

Hi everyone and welcome to Share Your Cup.  Can’t wait to see what wonderful things you have all been up to this week.

If you’re new here, happy to have you!  Share whatever it is that fills your cup. Or in other words, makes you happy.  It’s a pretty broad spectrum.  Just love seeing what you have to share!

Features from SYC #25

I love the enamelware collection shared by Shannon from A Southern Belle with Northern Roots.  She has so much more.  Hop over and see!

DSCN7109

Look at this vanity makeover by Liz from Quirky Vistas.  Go see what she did inside the drawer.

vanity finished

Laura’s daughter Andrea and her roomie up scaled and installed this bookcase.  I thought it was so fun.  You will find Laura and Andrea at Cottage and Broome.

DSC_1831

Debi from Adorned from Above did a fantastic job recovering this sofa.  You would not believe what it looked like before.

couch front with cushion (1 of 1)

Revi from Revisionary Life shared a wonderful post about being a visionary.  Seeing something and having a vision of what it could be. 

005004

Now for a few Fall features.  Lots of great ones, but showing just a few.

Oh my gosh, I fell in love with Dru’s  Her Crows.  That’s what she calls them. Meet Blanche. They were all so darling I wanted to show them all to you.  Guess you’ll just have to go see at The Country Farmhome

hercrow

 One More Time found an old carpenters tool box and created this stunning Fall arrangement.

P1020135

Another wonderful Fall centerpiece created by Maria Elena from Our Home Away from Home  She also created these fun Fall Blocks for her mantel.  Check out both of her posts.

16

1

And last of all, look at this one created by Fabby from Fabby's Living.  I loved how she used natural elements.

My English buffet has fallen! 006

Thanks so much and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few rules and then “Let the fun begin”!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs

29 comments

The Farmers Daughter said...

Thanks so much, Jann, for featuring the Her Crows! They'll be so excited! Don't you need one for your yard! Thanks for hosting another great party. . .
Hugs,
Dru

Kathe said...

Lovely features Jann! Thank you for hosting each week. Have a wonderful evening ♥

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting - You are appreciated!
Enjoy your evening.

Unknown said...

Great features ( as always ) and just love Debi's sofa redo - isn't she something?
Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
Hugs,
Suzan

Barbara F. said...

There are so many talented bloggers out there, not me personally, but the way they refinish furniture is amazing. I love that scarecrow, have to visit that blog. Thanks for hosting. xo

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh my, the scarecrow on the bench display is fantastic! All the features are great. Thanks for hosting Jann! Going to visit.

Maria Elena said...

Jann, thank you so much for the double feature!!! I am so honored! You really have made my day!!! I am so happy you like my Fall decor enough to feature it in you beautiful blog! Thank you again!

Kate said...

Love when I can join your fabulous party Jann!!! Great ideas and the talent is endless. Have a wonderful week

xoxo
Kate

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Lovely features Jann, I'm heading over to see the scarecrows now! Thank you for hosting your party and also for leaving such lovely comments on my blog. Have a great rest of the week!
Nancy

poppilinnstudios said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for hosting! Love to see what everyone is creating.
-Lynn

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Hi Jann, What fun to be featured today at your party. You are so sweet! Thanks so much, and for doing the weekly work to keep up with us and host the get together. It's so appreciated!
Liz

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hello Jann!
What a great collection of posts!
Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for this awesome party!

Elena said...

I love this link up. So fun to see all the different things that people love and are doing! Thank you so much for hosting it :)

Anonymous said...

Jan,

Thank you for inviting me to participate in this collection of creativity! I am always happy to meet new bloggers and will settle in with a cup of warm tea, my lap top and explore.

Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com

Maria Elena said...

I forgot to say, thank you so much for hosting!

Revi said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Mrs. O! You made my week.
-Revi

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

What a very creative group of bloggers featured this week. Love the blogging community for sharing their vision and work. Thank you for hosting.
Joy

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Thanks for hostessing. You have some lovely features. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

Beautiful features! Thank you for being such a gracious hostess. Enjoy the upcoming weekend.

One More Time Events said...

Hi Jann,
First thank you for hosting and second thank you, thank you for the feature.

Hugs,
Tammh

The Charm of Home said...

So many great fall decorations! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love the sofa redo! Lots of creative folks out there. Thanks for hosting Jann and have a fabulous weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann!
Susan

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Great features, Jann! Sorry I haven't linked up lately. I just seem to be so far behind in every thing.

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, Thanks you so much for featuring Andrea's post on the bookcase! She was so pleased! Will be back next week to attend the party. Thanks again, Laura

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is such a great party! I get so many ideas and now everyone is sharing their Fall decor! I love it!

Unknown said...

So many beautiful things! :D

Hugs,

Maureen Wyatt said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party! I'm so glad I found you and I'm your newest member! ~ Maureen

Instagram