Share Your Cup Thursday #27

Hi friends and welcome to Share Your Cup.  Today is the day that you share whatever it is that has helped to fill your cup.  In other words, made you happy.

It’s so many things for all of us and I am excited to see what you have to share.

We are having beautiful Fall weather here in Utah and the leaves are putting on a spectacular show.

Choosing the features is the most difficult thing I do each Weds.  To help narrow it down this week I thought I would feature just Fall and a few Halloween posts.

After all, October is almost here.  I will be pulling out my Halloween décor this weekend.  Can’t wait for the spooks to come out and play!

I loved the Fall mantel created by Shannon from A Southern Belle with Northern Roots

DSCN7255

The Enchanging Rose shared these fun apple jars. 

apple

Look at this darling book page pumpkin by Sarah from Sarah Dawn Designs.  Hop over and see her other fun pumpkins. Great tutorials as well.

bookpumpkin4

Maureen from It's all Connected shared this cute burlap door swag.

porchdoorfinal

I love this Penny rug Sally from Salmagundi made.  Great for Fall or anytime!

DSC02977

Now for a little more on the eerie side.  I am going for a bit of Edgar Allen Poe’s “The Raven” in my Halloween decorating this year.

So of course it was instant love with this post shared by Carlene from Organized Clutter Queen.  You can bet some of my crows are going to get crowned.

crows 10

 Pollyanna Reinvents shared this spooky black and white vignette.

LACE GIRLS, retreat, halloween shelf 136

Sherry from The Charm of Home showed us how to dress our door up for Halloween for as little as $2.

IMG_1204

Last of all, for the little girl in all of us look at this darling pumpkin. Deborah from The Fairfield House created it for the princess’s in her life.

img_4508

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few rules and then let the party begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs.

34 comments

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I just linked up and wanted to stop by and thank you for hosting!
Hugs, Penny

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So many great ideas! Thanks for hosting again this week.

Stephanie said...

Awww...thank you for featuring my apple jars - you are so kind! And thank you for hosting 'Share Your Cup Thursrday'. I hope the rest of your week is wonderful!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Chenille Cottage said...

Isn't this time of year fun? I just love the harvest, pumpkins, crows, corn stalks...all the trimmings of the season. What a great post, Jann!
Thanks so much for hosting this fun party. I enjoy it so much each week.
Blessings, my sweet friend,
Carolynn xo

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting dear Jann! I hope the rest of your week is wonderful ♥

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for featuring my penny rug -- you are so nice to do that!! I'm working on another wool applique project - can't wait to see how it turns out. Thanks for hosting this always fun party. Sally

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us link up each week Jann. I love seeing everyone's ideas.

Just wanted to let you know that when you saw my posts that I'm Shannon formerly from Cozy Home Scenes. I had to change to a new blog so I look forward to seeing you there.

Have a great night!

Unknown said...

Awesome features this week Jan, love those apple jars...thanks so much for hosting and I hope our week is going great...it's almost the weekend!

Unknown said...

Great features Jann! Thanks so much for hosting another great party - have a wonderful week :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Linda said...

So many clever decorations! I always enjoy coming here...

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for the feature! i just love the penny rugs. Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Oh I love that pumpkin you featured! Thanks for hosting this week!
Nancy

The French Hutch said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Loved all the great features....Thanks for hosting...Have a wonderful day!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

So happy to be here, partying with you. Great features and thank you so much for hosting. Enjoy tea tomorrow Thursday.
FABBY

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Jann, thanks for the feature. My crows vignette was soooo inexpensive. My mom and my aunt really got a kick out of their school girls photos with the masks.

Maureen Wyatt said...

Thanks for featuring my door swag! I'm honoured! ~ Maureen

Heirloom treasures said...

How very clever is that page pumpkin? x

Heirloom treasures said...

How very clever is that page pumpkin?
x

Antiques And Teacups said...

What wonderful fall decorating ideas! Love the book pumpkin. So fun! Thanks for hosting...looking forward to visiting all the great posts!
Ruth

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. Love the features this week.
Denise

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE the paper pumpkin! just linked up, thanks for hosting, Jann!!

Maria Elena said...

Great features! Thank you for hosting!

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, Fun fall posts this week. I like the pictures with the masks. Can't wait to see what you do with your Halloween decorations. Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Some great fall features. The pumpkin with the mouse is so sweet. Thanks for hostessing.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Some great fall features. The pumpkin with the mouse is so sweet. Thanks for hostessing.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Donna Heber said...

So many great decorating ideas. Thank you for hosting Jann.

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Hi Jann, thanks once again for taking us all in and making us feel right at home while we share our cup! Those pictures with the masks from Carlene at Organized Clutter were one of my favorites last week. Hope you're having a great week!
Liz

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. You have some lovely features here.

Anonymous said...

Jann,
Thank you for featuring my Cinderella Pumpkin Coach! It's an honor to be recognized in this collection of creative women!
Your Friend,
Deborah
FairfieldHouseNJ.com

Adorned From Above said...

Hey Jann,
Thanks for the party.
Debi

Micupoftea said...

Such inspiration :)
Thx for hosting~

Rose L said...

Love the masks on the photos, the dressed-up door and the house pumpkin. Such cute ideas!

Instagram